idioms – عبارات اصطلاحية

COMPETENTRANSLATION Forums مصطلحات و عبارات idioms – عبارات اصطلاحية

This topic contains 44 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ameenalward 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ameenalward
    Participant

عبارات اصطلاحية
    He can’t see beyond the end of his nose: e.g.: he is so busy making money, he can’t see beyond the end of his nose. يدور حول نفسه او مصلحته: مثال هو مشغول بجمع النقود ولا يدور الا حول نفسه/ مصلحته
    Can’t take my eyes of her: e.g. she was so cute, I couldn’t take my eyes off her. لقد كانت جميلة لذلك لم استطع صرف نظري عنها
    I just want to share some of ideas and let chips fall where they may اريد فقط المشاركة ببعض من افكاري وخليها تمطر حجارة
    My birthday sometimes coincides with the Thanksgiving day. عيد ميلادي احيانا يتزامن مع عيد الشكر
    End up with: if you try this way, you will end up with good results اذا تجرب هذه الطريقة ، فسينتهي بك الامر الى نتائج جيدة
    The results traced out an interesting surprise about the economy. اظهرت النتائج مفاجأة مثيرة للاهتمام حول الاقتصاد.
    Jump-start: who can give me a jump-start? I can’t jump-start your car, my battery is slow. نتعة: من يستطيع ان ينتع سيارتي، لم اتمنك من تشغيل سيارتك لان بطارية سيارتي ضعيفة.
    State of the art: the university is furnished with state of the art equipment. This computer considered state of the art in design احدث التطور: الجامعة مجهزة بأحدث الاجهزة. هذا الكمبيوتر يعتبر الاحدث من حيث التصميم.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.